Saturday, October 29, 2011

Parent Teacher conferences

Thank you to everyone who showed up for parent teacher conferences.  I had an excellent turnout.  It was wonderful to talk to each of you about your child and the great progress they are making in school.  My favorite part was seeing some old students that I taught many years ago.   I had a 9th grader come to his brother's conference - and I didn't recognize him.  Tall, all grown up, and so respectful.  He even shook my hand!   It just goes to show you that I have the best job in the world.   Looking forward to 2nd quarter.  We are ready to learn new and exciting things!

If you have any questions about your child's report card, feel free to contact me at school:

712-732-8074 (School)

jknapp@slcsd.org (email)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment