Thursday, September 27, 2012

Under the boardwalk.......

I had this song in my head all day.  Under the boardwalk.... out in the sun.... Under the boardwalk....we'll be havin some fun!!       Today, to begin our new unit in Science, the 2nd grade classes enjoyed a walk to the boardwalk/nature center at Storm Lake's little lake.  It was beautiful!   We looked for 'evidence' of animals.  Tracks, nests, sounds, etc.  It was a fun little hike.  Enjoy the pictures.... under the boardwalk... boardwalk!!




Here is part of my class on the boardwalk.... surrounded by tall grass.  We saw evidence of deer, birds, and someone even claimed they saw a dried up beaver.  (ick).....  It was beautiful!







I love my class!  Look how they
are all having such a great time.  Best class in the world!














Cool kids who wanted to stop and pose.....  :)



These girls hold hands ALL OF THE TIME!  Love this!


Love this picture of Tatiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment